The Baylor Bears (23-10), the No. 3 seed from the South Region bracket, meet the No. 6 Creighton Bluejays (22-12) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament. Baylor is installed as a 1.5-point favorite to win this second-round matchup, which begins at 7:10 PM on TBS. The points total for the matchup is 145.5.
Creighton vs. Baylor Odds and Info
- date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Location: Ball Arena
bet with The king of sports books! Check out the latest odds and Place your bets With BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bluejays betting records and statistics
- Creighton has played 13 games this season that have ended with a combined score of more than 145.5 points.
- Creighton is averaging 144.8 points in games so far this season, 0.7 points lower than the game’s over/under.
- Creighton is 14-15-0 against the spread this season.
- Creighton has one win in five contests this season, listed as an underdog.
- The Bluejays have a record of 3-4 when they are set as underdogs of -105 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Creighton has an implied win probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set by the oddsmakers for this matchup.
Creighton vs. Baylor Over/Under Stats
|Matches over 145.5||% of games over 145.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||average total|
Additional Creighton insights and trends
- Creighton is 6-4 in its last 10 games, with a 5-5 record against the spread over that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Bluejays have hit more than five times.
- The Bluejays’ 76.5 points per game are 6.7 more than the 69.8 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Creighton is 10-8 against the spread and 17-6 overall when it scores over 69.8 points.
New in BetMGM sports book? We’ve got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use Our link To get it great Bonus for first time depositors.
Baylor vs Creighton betting split
|ATS record||ATS record against a 1.5+ point spread||Over/Under Record (OUP)|
Creighton vs. Baylor Home/Away Splits
|10-6-0||Home ATS record||5-8-0|
|4-6-0||away ATS record||4-5-0|
|82.2||Points Per Game (Home)||79.3|
|71.1||Points Per Game (Away)||72.5|
|8-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-9-0|
|6-4-0||Over-under-push record (away)||4-5-0|
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your region. Must be 21+ to gamble, please bet responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, get in touch 1-800-GAMBLING.
© 2023 Data Scrive. All rights reserved.