In the South Region bracket, the No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (31-5) is a -point favorite to defeat the No. 5 San Diego State Aztecs (29-6) in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Friday, TBA. KFC Yum! center.
Alabama vs San Diego State odds and info
- date: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Time: TBD
- Where: Louisville, Kentucky
- Location: KFC Yum! center
|–||not ready||not ready|
bet with The king of sports books! Check out the latest odds and Place your bets With BetMGM Sportsbook.
Alabama vs San Diego State betting records and statistics
- The Crimson Tide’s ATS record is 21-12-0 this season.
- San Diego State’s ATS record is 17-15-0 this year.
- Alabama sports a 21-12-0 ATS record this season compared to San Diego State’s 17-15-0 mark.
Alabama vs. San Diego State Over/Under Stats
|Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||average total|
|San Diego State||71.9||154.2||63.1||131.3||138.3|
Additional Alabama vs. San Diego State insights and trends
- Alabama holds a 5-5 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in the past 10 contests.
- The Crimson Tide have hit five overs in their last 10 outings.
- San Diego State holds a 6-4 record against the spread while going 9-1 overall in the past 10 contests.
- The Aztecs’ past 10 contests total has not gone up.
- The Crimson Tide scores 19.2 more points per game (82.3) than the Aztecs lose (63.1).
- Alabama is 17-9 against the spread and 26-3 overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- The Aztecs are averaging just 3.7 more points per game (71.9) than the Crimson Tide are losing (68.2).
- When it scores more than 68.2 points, San Diego State is 11-8 against the spread and 19-2 overall.
New in BetMGM sports book? We’ve got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use Our link To get it great Bonus for first time depositors.
Alabama vs San Diego State betting breakdown
|ATS record||Over/Under Record (OUP)|
|San Diego State||17-15-0||13-19-0|
Alabama vs. San Diego State home/away splits
|Alabama||San Diego State|
|9-4-0||Home ATS record||7-6-0|
|6-6-0||away ATS record||5-5-0|
|89.5||Points Per Game (Home)||75.4|
|73.7||Points Per Game (Away)||68.9|
|7-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|4-8-0||Over-under-push record (away)||4-6-0|
Not all offers are available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your region. Must be 21+ to gamble, please bet responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, get in touch 1-800-GAMBLING.
© 2023 Data Scrive. All rights reserved.